Art & Design
What a St Swithin’s artist looks like.
These ideas have been developed and agreed with the children in our school. These are the behaviours and characteristics we believe a St Swithin’s artist looks like. We are artists!
Every child should: -
- Experiment with different aspects of art including line, shape, pattern, colour, texture and form.
- Develop their artistic imaginations and creativity, communicating their own thoughts, feelings and emotions through the art they create.
- Interpret and evaluate all types of art looking for the different aspects (line, shape, pattern, colour, texture and form) and how they evoke moods and feelings.
- Investigate a wide range of artists, creatives, crafts people and designers.
- Select and use materials and media to produce pieces of art.
- Develop determination, patience and resilience when creating pieces of art.
There was an error processing this link (the page was not found).