What a St Swithin’s sportsperson looks like.
These ideas have been developed and agreed with the children in our school. These are the behaviours and characteristics we believe a St Swithin’s sportsperson looks like. We are sportspeople!
Every child should: -
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills of a variety of different physical activities.
- Practise their skills, working hard to improve.
- Work well in a team, supporting, evaluating and developing each other’s skills and performance.
- Develop their personal fitness, being able to exercise for sustained periods and understand how levels of fitness affects the body and how we can improve it.
- Understand the importance of and begin to ensure they lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Develop their ability to lead others, motivating and encouraging them to improve.
- Create individually and with others their own sequences of movement and dance.
- Evaluate their own and other’s performance.
There was an error processing this content (the page or topic was not found).