What a St Swithin’s linguist looks like.
These ideas have been developed and agreed with the children in our school. These are the behaviours and characteristics we believe a St Swithin’s linguist looks like. We are linguists!
Every child should: -
- Listen, join in and respond to spoken language.
- Explore the rich diversity of the language.
- Engage in conversations, songs and rhymes, developing their ability and expressing opinions.
- Be able to speak in sentences, articulating correct pronunciation.
- Be able to present ideas and information to a range of audiences.
- Develop their writing skills of the language.
There was an error processing this link (the page was not found).